Our Internet Banking service will revolutionise the way you do your banking. Now you can manage your accounts and transact from your home, your office or even on the move - all you need is an internet connection!
The Barclays Internet Banking service is simple, quick and convenient but best of all you never have to visit a branch.
With Internet Banking you can:
- View your account information
- View, download and print your statements
- View, download and print your Proof of Payments
- Transfer funds between your Barclays accounts and other Barclays accounts or even accounts at other banks.
- View your Barclaycard statements
- Link your accounts (both credit card and additional bank accounts)
- Carry out foreign exchange transactions.
- Pay your utility bills, purchase airtime and load MPESA
- Query foreign exchange and interest rates
- Send and receive email to and from Barclays
- Access your account 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
Signing up is free of charge: simply register online or visit your nearest branch and complete a registration form.
Registering for internet banking also gives you access to the Barclays Kenya app for the additional convenience of smartphone and tablet banking.
Download it here: