As a Barclays customer you can manage your account from the comfort of your home, office or even on the move through our Internet Banking service.
The Barclays Internet Banking service is designed to make your life much easier through its ease of use. As long as you have internet access and your phone with you, you can complete numerous transactions without having to visit a branch.
Through this service you will be able to:
- View your account information
- View, download and print your bank account statements
- Carry out funds transfers either between your Barclays accounts or accounts in other banks. This includes Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) transfers and international (SWIFT) transfers
- View your Barclaycard statements
- Link your accounts (both credit card and additional bank accounts)
- Carry out foreign exchange transactions
- Pay your utility bills
- Query foreign exchange and interest rates
- Send and receive email to and from Barclays
You can access your account 24/7 anywhere in the world as long as you have internet access. What’s more signing up is free of charge simply register online or visit your nearest Premier centre and complete the registration form.